You need to login Vendor Dashboard here.
- Navigate to Product Manager and select “Add Products”
Fig 1.1 Add Product is second option in Product Manager
- Now, you have to enter product details in different sections –
- Title – Name of the product or item. TIP – You can use brand name and product name for example = Nike Air Max 270
- SKU – It stands for STOCK KEEPING UNIT, if you use any personal SKU according to your business you can use it here also, or you can also put custom sku for scopic. Eg = NIKE-AIR-270
- Price – Price of the product decided by you.
- Sale Price – Sale price if product is on sale, it should be lower than the actual price of the product.
- Sale Date From & upto – Select dates on which you want to offer sale period for product.
- Visibility – This option enables your product to visible in catalog or search & both also. You can hidden your product also this will effect your product search on entire site.
- Short description – You can add brand name, key points or any short info also. You can use Visual or text editor.
- Description – Description of Products should contains product feature, details, warranty, usage and all the important data relating to product. You can use Visual or text editor.
Featured Image & Gallery –
- Featured Image – Main Image of Product which will be shown first and visible to entire site.
- Gallery Image – Gallery image are the additional image of the product (top view, front view, etc)
Category & Tags –
- Category – Select category of your product which it comes into. Select your product category among 120+ Categories. For eg = Shoes.
- Tags – Tags contains single word & separated by comma (,) .Tags are important as your products can also appear if user search keyword matches to your tag. Tags should be color, brand name, product main word, model number, type, etc . For eg = Nike,Airmax,270,shoes,black,white.
- Mange Stock – If you have enough stocks and want to manage it you can enable this option.
- Stock Qty – How much quantity of products you have in stocks.
- Allow Backorders? – Backorder means pre-order. This option enables customer to pre-order the product even if its not available but you can supply more after certain time.
- Stock Status – You can select “In Stock” when you have product in stock upto last. When there is no more stock of products select “Out of Stock”.
- Sold Individually – You can enable this option if you want the customer should bought one in a single order.
- Weight – Actual or volumetric Weight of the product whichever is high. To know difference between these weights read this guide “Actual vs Volumetric Weight”.
- Length , Width, Height (cm) – Dimension of the products.
- Shipping class – If you choose to ship product by Scopic Delivery select “No Shipping Class”. Alternatively you choose to Ship by own “Select your shipping class” as shown in figure 1.2.
- Tax Status – There are 3 options – Taxable – If you want to charge tax to customer, Shipping – If you want to charge on Shipping and None – if you don’t want to charge tax.
- Tax Class – Standard or according to the product’s tax category. You can choose between 5%, 12%, 18% or 28%.
- Enable Reviews – You can enable reviews or disable them. But we recommend to enable it as customer gains more trust as based on reviews.
- Purchase Note – Enter an optional note to the customer after purchase.