VENDOR's Frequently Asked Questions
- Register yourself at scopic.me/sell.
- List your products under specific product categories.
- Once an order is received, pack the product and mark it as ‘Ready to Dispatch’. Our logistics partner will pick up the product and deliver it to the customer.
- Once an order is successfully dispatched, Scopic.me will withdraw your payment weekly.
Product should be genuine and authenticated. In order to start selling, you need to have the following:
- PAN Card (Personal PAN for business type “Proprietorship” and Personal + Business PAN for business type as “Company”)
- GSTIN/TIN Number (not mandatory for few categories)
- Bank account and supporting KYC documents (Address Proof)
- Minimum of 5 unique products to sell
Scopic is the upcoming startup in Indian e-commerce to generate growth and opportunity. We have come up with the best and enhanced logistics partners to take your products to customers all over India.
All payments are made through NEFT transactions (online banking). The payment is made directly to your bank account within the next 7-15 business days from the date of order dispatch. It’s 7 business days for Platinum vendors, 12 business days for Elite Sellers and 15 business days for Bronze vendors.
Commission fee is a certain percentage of the order item value of your product. It differs across categories and vertical/sub-categories.
The following deductions are made from the order item value:
- Marketplace Commission fee: A percentage of the order item value vary based on vertical/sub-category
- Shipping fee (calculated on the basis of the product weight, shipping location and Volumetric Weight )
- Collection fee: This will 2% of price based on order item value.
- GST (application on all of the above components)
Vendor will set the selling price of the product.
No. Listing of products on scopic.me is absolutely free. scopic.me does not charge anything to you for listing your catalog online. You only pay a small commission for what you sell.
Yes, we are happy to help you at every stage while doing business with us. We help you connect with industry experts for the development of your catalogs. With the help of our catalog partners across India, you can have attractive images and crisp content developed at unbeatable prices.
We give you a step-by-step process of how to list your products on our website. It is important to choose the most suitable category to list your product as it will help customers find your products faster. Based on the category you choose, you’ll be asked to include product details such as size, model, color, etc.
You are required to have a minimum of 5 listings to start selling on scopic.me
Listing a product refers to filling out all the necessary information and adding images of the product so that a customer can make an informed buying decision.
We provide our packaging material to get good quality which impresses the customers and ensures your products remain undamaged. If you have low stock packaging , please mail us at – firstname.lastname@example.org
We have provided Scopic Vendor Dashboard (Click here to Login), We make it really easy for you to manage your orders. Whenever a customer places an order, we send you an e-mail alert. You need to pack the order and keep it ready for dispatch within the time frame provided by you and update as an order Note. This will alert our logistics partner to pick up the product from you.
- Either You have to ship the product directly to customer & update shipment URL & Tracking details on order.
- Or Our Scopic Delivery will pick up the product from you and deliver it to the customer. All you need to do is keep it packed and ready for dispatch.